Sunday, June 29, 2008

SYTYCD Challenge (Shannon)

Here's mine...you might want to get your sunglasses on for this one. :) I chose Jessica & Will's disco from Wednesday as my inspiration.

Disco music has been a dear love of mine for many years now--and their gold and white costumes this week seriously made me freak out!
The BFF represents the angel wings on Will's back. :) Loved that little touch on his outfit!
Supplies. Stamps: Seriously Sassy, Aida cloth; Cardstock: Glossy White, Whisper White, Brushed Gold; Ink: Basic Black craft, VersaMark; Accessories: 2-way glue pen, gold glitz glitter, gold sequin, clear embossing powder.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

LOVED THAT DANCE! That was the first time I watched it all the way through. And I love your card! I want to see it in real life so I can witness its majestic beauty. The light reflects off of it pretty nicely!

Jaron Winder said...

Far out baby! What a card. And of course it has glittler/sparkletude!!! What else would be expect from our shan.

Anonymous said...

I liked that dance too despite a few mistakes—plus, I don’t really care for Jessica. You’re card I love. I would have never thought of combining Aida Cloth and glitter! What a cool look. You’ve inspired me to blog.

Shiloh