Saturday, June 14, 2008

LeAnn's B-day (Shannon)

Ok so I'm a little later than Vanessa....but I too made a card for LeAnn for her b-day....here it is....
I just love the new Fresh Cuts satmp set and coordinating notes!!! Of course i had to incorporate an Eiffel Tower into her card-since she is my Eiffel Tower loving kindred spirit!


And this is my color inspiration for the card--I got this from Real Simple and just loved the monochromaticness of it all--would never think of putting these colors together but love they way the look!!!

I used Purely Pom, Real Red & Regal Rose. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANN!!!!! I hope tomorrow is a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Very cute! I know she will love it, especially the touch of Paris!

LeAnn said...

Thanks! I love it! I love the color combo and of course the Eiffel Tower!