Sunday, June 15, 2008

Beate's SYTYCD Weekend Challenge (LeAnn)

I'm a little bummed that Rayven was the first girl eliminated this week. I LOVE that she is a ballerina and danced on pointe. I thought the reason she was eliminated was lame, although, I too wish her solo would have been on pointe--it would have made more of an impression. I love all types of dance but Ballet is one of my very favorite. I love the tradition, history, costumes, choreography, the pas de deux and the corps de ballet, and I enjoy that ballet tells a beautiful story. Ballet technique is really the basis for all other forms of dance. When I saw the opening of the last show, I loved Rayven's outfit and the color combination. I thought she looked very Parisian with the beret and tutu...a fabulous combination...Paris and Ballet. (Paris is after all the birthplace of ballet, which is probably why I like them both so much!)
Here is the video...she is towards the end.



Here is my card
Supplies: Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, and White card stock. VersaMark, and StazOn ink, SU markers. Paris in the Spring and Soft Swirls stamps.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Holy Ballet authority! Look at you! Love the card!

Shannon said...

i think you totally nailed it!!! good job! :)

LeAnn said...

I know, I kind of went off on the ballet...thanks, girls!