Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Few More Simply Scrappin Event Photos (Shannon)

I've got a few more pics from the Simply Scrappin' event that I want to share...it was so much fun I am thinking of making it a tradition!!

I made several cards beforehand and displayed them during the event...I just love seeing the quantities that you can make with one kit!!

And I made some treats too....a new variation of Shannon's signature cookies...

Melissa and Vanessa...just look at the pile of card stock on the table! Amazing!
Glenda & Hiedi....
Madeline & Millie....
Amanda, LeAnn, Melissa, Lisa & Erika....
And then I hopped in a picture at the end of the night after almost everyone left....Lisa & LeAnn were the die hards (and Madeline for taking the photo).

5 comments:

LeAnn said...

So much fun! The treats were delish!

Unknown said...

Best darn brownies. I must make!
Fun night.
Thanks!

Vanessa said...

Why do I look evil in that pic? It was a fun night! Thanks for hosting. . .as always, you know how to throw a great party!

Vanessa said...

PS, Lets see your cards too Amanda!

Lisa said...

That was so much fun and the treats were amazing!