Sunday, May 4, 2008

Warm Wishes (Shannon)

This is one of my favorite cards the I have ever made!! Primarily b/c of the color scheme, which I copied from an outfit at Naartjie--a children's clothing store that I always end up in w/my sisters. So the last time I went, I decided to make better use of my time by jotting down a bunch of color schemes.

I made the pouch out of So Saffron, and I made it so that it would fit inside an envelope--not sure the exact measurements. Here are all the supplies: Card stock--So Saff, Purely Pom, Cameo Coral, Blue Bayou; Ink--Purely Pom, Blue Bayou; Stamp Set--Together Forever & Hugs & Wishes?; Accessories--Blue Bayou double-stitched ribbon & linen thread, 1-3/8" punch & corner rounder. (NOTE: ignore the star--that is just the holder stand thing that I used to keep it upright for a photo).


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Very cute! I love the colors--fabulous combination! The star is a cute way to hold up the card.