Thursday, May 1, 2008

Love Notes (Shannon)

My sweet co-worker Lori, gave me this love note (3" x 3" card) just before I left for Australia to wish me luck....

I don't know if she even knows that not only do I collect stars, but "Superstar" is my fave song by the Carpenters! :) I thought this card was so cute--and so simple....just a little card stock, punches and rub-ons. So I was inspired to try some really easy love notes as well....and this is what I came up with....











This first one is Pixie Pink (crowns), Pink Passion (chandelier) and Basic Black...you might've noticed these aren't all Stampin' Up! stamps (gasp!). Which is pretty much against my rules since I am a demonstrator...but sometimes I can't help myself (like when I ran across the perfect Eiffel Tower and also when I found this Chandelier).







This one is Cameo Coral (currently my fave color) for both the French Script and the chandelier...then Eastern Elegance rub-ons for the greeting.

And then this one is More Mustard (crowns), Marvelous Magenta (French Script) and Basic Black chandelier w/rub-ons for the greeting.





You can see I got a little carried away...but that's the beauty of a love note---it's so small that you can make a million of them in a short amount of time! :)
I seriously do not know how I made it through life before I encountered rubber stamps!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow, look at you! Love the mass production!

LeAnn said...

Love the stamps and ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, That chandelier stamp is too cute! I love them.
Marcie