Monday, June 16, 2008

SYTYCD Weekend Challenge (Shannon)

Another weekend...another challenge....here's Beate's template...
We decided to use So You Think You Can Dance as our inspiration this week because we were all so excited that it is back on!!! I chose Twitchington as my inspiration this week. I love both Twitch & Kherington and their broadway number was so much fun!! The dance starts around the 2:00 mark....



This card was so hard!! For some reason, it just wasn't turning out right and I had to try lots of different things. In the end, I was happy with it, only to have the picture not do it justice at all! I had to add a little bling (which there was polka dot bling on Twitch's tie) but then it doesn't even show in the picture (silver polka dots on the silver square of paper). Also I didn't intend for the feathers to look like a bird (sorry V). And yes, I did have to take my black boa apart---the things I sacrifice for my creativity! :)

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I liked their dance! And your card is very reminiscent of their outfits! Good re-creation!

LeAnn said...

Yes, I like it! I liked the way you used the feathers...I've wondered how to incorporate them in a card...good work!